Fairmont Zimbali Lodge
28 December 2011 - 1 January 2012
R13 800 For 4 Nights for 2 Adults Including Breakfast
Set in the serene and tranquil confines of the Zimbali coastal forest, here you will find the highest standard of hospitality. Blue skies all year round, with pristine beaches that stretch on for miles invite you to relax and unwind. Whether you are visiting for business or leisure, all guests enjoy five-star treatment, which includes an on-call butler service, all ensuring an unforgettable stay, one that is truly African.
Guest Rooms and Suites
Every guest room at the Fairmont Zimbali Lodge has been tailored to provide you with the utmost comfort and elegance. Warm woods, and autumn tones evoke the natural surrounding influences, and provide for a very inviting setting.
Each room comes with a very private and secluded balcony with breathtaking views ranging from the Indian ocean, perfectly manicured gardens or the world renowned Zimbali golf course.
Room and suite selections
- Fairmont King Room
Guest Room Amenities and Fatures
- Air conditioning, color satellite TV,wireless Internet, multi-electric plugs for international use
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower and freestanding Victorian bath, hairdryer, electric razor plug
- Private balcony
Guest Room Facilities and Services
- Newspaper delivery
- Overnight laundry service
A visit to our Willow Stream Spa, with 8 treatment and steam rooms, promises a respite that will leave you soothed, pampered and revitalized.
We offer fitness facilities, and several swimming pools throughout the property.
We offer a convenient, full-service business center, complete with work stations, highspeed Internet, phone and fax lines, and photocopying services
Food and Beverage Choices
Fresh, local influences set the tone for signature food and beverage experiences in a variety of settings, from the main lodge to the clubhouse and beach club restaurant and bars. In-room dining is also available.
Conference and Event Services
Fairmont Zimbali Lodge specializes in personalized conference arrangements for small to large groups of up to 90 guests. A wide range of audiovisual aids and state-of-the-art equipment is available to delegates in the three conference rooms. Our catering service is an extension of our excellent dining facilities, which can create unique outdoor or indoor experiences.
- Overhead projector, 35 mm slide projector and data projector
- Flipchart, white board, portable screen
- Built-in sound system with roving microphone
We offer guests the use of our business center, as well as secretarial services such as typing, photocopying and printing.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools, beach and beach club
- Mountain biking, tennis, forest walks
- Cultural tours, deep-sea fishing and scuba diving
- Dolphin tours
The beautiful and scenic towns along KwaZulu-Natal's Dolphin Coast offer spectacular scenery for hiking and birdwatching. Nearby attractions include:
- Game-viewing and safari outings
- Isimagalise Greater St Lucia Wetland Park,a World Heritage Site
- Historical Zulu Battlefields
- uKhahlamba / Drakensburg ParkWorld HeritageSite, with many ancient cave paintings
- Sporting events, such as international rugby, soccer and rally races
Facilities at Zimbali
- 11 Pools to choose from within the estate
- Spectacular Indian Ocean views
- World renowned Tom Weiskopf golf course
- Miles of unspoilt shoreline
- Within the secured gates of Zimbali Estate
- Complimentary Wi-Fi