Canelands Beach Club and Spa
Canelands is a luxurious and elegant 10 bedroom (all en-suite) beach club situated in the popular upmarket region of Salt Rock on KwaZulu Natal's North (Dolphin) Coast, South Africa. Set literally a step away from the beach with safe bathing offered by the many rock pools and coves that Salt Rock is renowned for, Canelands Beach Club is the ideal holiday and weekend getaway beach hotel.
Just minutes from the major shopping centres of Ballito, less than 15 minutes for Durban's new King Shaka International Airport and less than an hours drive from Durban City, there is little wonder why Canelands Beach Club has already become an icon of quality beach accommodation to those who have discovered this gem on the beach.
Canelands caters for both leisure and business orientated guests.
Onsite conferencing facilities allows for up to 50 delegates discussing that ever important new business venture.
The Canelands Beach Club is a one-of-a-kind experience whether it is being served by beach butlers on the beach or having menus prepared daily by the chefs or be it enjoying a micro light flight or a horse ride along the coast, Canelands and it's surrounds has so much to offer.
Bedroom facilities include:
- Separate bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Plasma TV's
- Satellite DSTV
Canelands Conference Room
In the Private Conference Room, designed to provide corporate groups with a superb and luxurious environment for decision-making and meetings.
The seating capacity is
- Boardroom Style - 12 - 14 delegates
- Cinema Style - 30 - 40 delegates
- Shoolroom - 30 delegates
- Banqueting - 30 delegates
- U-Shape - 20 delegates
Banqueting 40 people
Deck seating 20 people
On the Table
Flavoured Iced Water
Canelands Paper and Pen
Assortment of Sweets
Standard Conference Facilities Include
Flip Chart and Pens
White Board and Markers
Data Projector can be hired in at an extra Cost
Full Day Conference
3 tea coffee breaks with treats
(Minimum of 8 delegates)
2 tea coffee breaks with treats
(Minimum of 8 delegates)
Fully inclusive Conference Package
This includes bed and breakfast, full day conference package and dinner
Canelands HOTEL WEDDING PACKAGE
Canelands plays host to some of the most stunning weddings on the northern coast of KwaZulu Natal.
With direct access to the beach for that perfect beach wedding, Canelands is the perfect venue for a formal or informal style wedding.
The Restaurant at Canelands can seat up to 50 guests for a private brunch, lunch or dinner and up to 100 guests should you wish to utilize the pool deck and grass verge, together with the restaurant for a cocktails style wedding overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean- the ideal beach wedding.
The adjacent lounge area makes an ideal venue for your ceremony or cocktails on arrival.
The Canelands Wedding Package consists of the following:
- Complimentary honeymoon room, which will be made available to you from 10h00 on the day of your wedding with check out being 11h00 the following day. This will enable you to dress for your wedding day in luxurious and peaceful surrounds and enjoy the splendours of a superb breakfast overlooking the Indian ocean. Pamper yourself with the onsite Spa, run by famed beauty therapist Jennifer Eales – the perfect way to relax and get yourself ready for your big day.
- Complimentary champagne, rose petals & breakfast for the bridal couple.
- Exclusive use of the venue for the duration of your wedding and stay, provided all rooms are booked out by your wedding party and guests.
- Setup of the venue according to layout request
i.e. Should you hire in a marquee we will oversee the set up in your absence.
- We will set up your tables, chairs, table cloths, napkins, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- All other items pertaining to your wedding i.e. décor, flowers, centre pieces, guest gifts and stationery must be set up by your selected suppliers. We do have a list of preferred suppliers available in the area should you be needing them and once confirmation has been made with us, this list will be attached to your banqueting documentation.
- Cocktail Drinks on arrival
- A enthusiastic and devoted kitchen, management and waiting team dedicated to making your wedding a memorable one.
- Free parking
There is no venue hire should you host your wedding at our venue, however you will need to reserve the entire hotel at a nominated rate per night which includes bed and breakfast per room. Each room sleeps 2.
Please note that there is a minimum two night stay over weekends and public holidays
To ensure your privacy, we will ensure that no other function is booked into our hotel on the day of your wedding.
- Meeting / Functions / Conferencing venue
- Breakfast daily in our resident restaurant
- Secure onsite parking
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Complimentary property-wide WiFi
- 25m Lap pool overlooking Indian Ocean
- Same Day Laundry Service
- Beachside and onsite SPA treatments
Facilities at Zimbali
- 11 Pools to choose from within the estate
- Spectacular Indian Ocean views
- World renowned Tom Weiskopf golf course
- Miles of unspoilt shoreline
- Within the secured gates of Zimbali Estate
- Video-on-demand system